We allow all fair returns, even if you simply change your mind or don't like a product, because we know shopping online can be hard.
However, as we are a wholesaler we have some terms and conditions that you might be unfamiliar with. Please read the following carefully, as no exceptions will be made for terms and conditions not followed.
1) We only accept SAMPLE returns of one unit per style, colour and size. We recommend purchasing SINGLES as samples before placing a larger order, as we will not accept returns of more than one unit per style, colour and size.
2) Returns no longer incur a return fee, but you'll need to cover the cost of shipping to get the items back to us.
3) Returns are only available for customers WITHIN NEW ZEALAND.
4) Returns are accepted ONLY within 14 DAYS of when we shipped your order. Please ensure you place your return request within this timeframe.
5) All return requests MUST BE PLACED at http://returns.dori.co.nz within 14 days. If your return is accepted, you will be emailed a Return Authorization Number (RAN) with instructions on how to return the items. We are not responsible for any returned items that do not follow this process. Items must be returned within ten days of your request being accepted.
6) We don't offer straight exchanges but instead give store credit or refunds used to buy alternative sizes/colours/styles. These orders are treated as new orders.
7) All Returns MUST have original tags attached, be in the original packaging, unworn, unwashed and in re-sellable, original condition. All returns MUST include all accessories and packaging items originally supplied. Returned goods with altered or damaged tags and/or bags will invoke the above clause and result in a $3.00 repackaging fee per garment affected.
8) Printed, altered or soiled garments will not be accepted for return. Please CHECK ALL GARMENTS before printing, embroidering or altering them in any way as Dori Apparel will not accept returns or exchanges of printed or altered garments for ANY REASON, including (but not limited to) incorrect colour, size, style supplied or faulty item supplied.
9) If you've received free shipping on your order for any reason, and you return your entire order, we'll deduct the value of the initial shipping cost ($10.00) from your refund. This is in place to cover the cost of shipping. If you only return part of your order, the free shipping value will not be deducted from the refund.
10) Customers are responsible for all freight costs. The purchaser must return the item(s) to our returns centre in Christchurch, following all the instructions.
11) No credit or refund will be considered where no proof of purchase is provided and/or any information requested during the returns process is omitted.
You MUST REQUEST an RAN number with your return and follow all instructions. Start the process here: http://returns.dori.co.nz
IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR ITEMS?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with clear photos of the following:
1) Packing Slip2) Garment/Area of garment damage3) Garment tag