We allow all fair returns, even if you simply change your mind or don't like a product, because we know shopping online can be hard.
HOWEVER, as we are a wholesaler we have some terms and conditions that you might be unfamiliar with. Please read the following carefully, as no exceptions will be made for terms and conditions not followed.
1) We only accept SAMPLE returns of one unit per style, colour and size. We recommend purchasing SINGLES as samples before placing a larger order, as we will not accept returns of more than one unit per style, colour and size.
2) ALL RETURNS will incur a $2.50 per item restocking fee (including GST). Our return fee helps us cover the cost of receiving and processing the return, checking every single garment for quality, placing each item back in our warehouse in the correct place, processing any payments and paying someone a living wage to do all that work.
3) Returns are only available for customers WITHIN NEW ZEALAND.
4) Returns are accepted ONLY within 14 DAYS of when we shipped your order. Please ensure you place your return request within this timeframe.
5) All return requests MUST BE PLACED at http://returns.dori.co.nz within 14 days. If your return is accepted, you will be emailed a Return Authorization Number (RAN) with instructions on how to return the items. We are not responsible for any returned items that do not follow this process. Items must be returned within 10 days of your request being accepted.
6) We don't offer straight exchanges, but instead give store credit or refunds that then are used to buy alternative sizes/colours/styles. These orders are treated as new orders.
7) All Returns MUST have original tags attached, be in the original packaging, unworn, unwashed and in re-sellable, original condition. All returns MUST include all accessories and packaging items originally supplied. Returned goods with altered or damaged tags and/or bags will invoke the above clause and result in a $3.00 repackaging fee per garment affected.
8) Printed, altered or soiled garments will not be accepted for return. Please CHECK ALL GARMENTS before printing, embroidering or altering them in any way as Dori Apparel will not accept returns or exchanges of printed or altered garments for ANY REASON, including (but not limited to) incorrect colour, size, style supplied or faulty item supplied.
9) If you've received free shipping on your order for any reason, and you return your entire order, we'll deduct the value of the initial shipping cost ($10.00) from your refund. This is in place to cover the cost of shipping. If you only return part of your order, the free shipping value will not be deducted from the refund.
10) Customers are responsible for all freight costs. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to return the item(s) to our returns centre in Christchurch, following all the instructions.
11) No credit or refund will be considered where no proof of purchase is provided, and/or where any information requested during the returns process is omitted.
You MUST REQUEST an RAN number with your return and follow all instructions. Start the process here: http://returns.dori.co.nz
SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR ITEMS?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with clear photos of the following:
1) Packing Slip
2) Garment/Area of garment damage
3) Garment tag